NHTSA TV Commercial, 'No Good Excuse'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The damaged and battered bodies of car crash victims who were not wearing their seat belts offer up insufficient excuses for why they weren't properly strapped in. Whether they weren't going very far, were in a hurry, found the belt uncomfortable or just forgot, the NHTSA reminds everybody that there is no good excuse, and that cops write tickets for safety violations like this in order to save lives.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Cops Write Tickets to Save Lives.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Police Officer
- The Tombras Group ... Agency