NHTSA TV Spot, 'Fake Seat Belt'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Many kind of seat belt fake tactics exist. For example, there is the bite, smooth glide, stretch fakie and Debbie downer. The next time you fake wearing your seat belt, remember that cops have been trained to spot spot seat belt violations, even at night. They don't give out fake tickets.
- May 13, 2013
- “Click it or Ticket Day and Night”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Police Officer
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots