NHTSA TV Spot, 'Distraction'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
One distracted teen plays a word game with her friends who are in the car she is driving. In the same instant she looks at a text message on her phone, she passes a stop sign and is hit head on by a truck. No text message is worth any accident. Do not text and drive.
- April 07, 2014
- “U Drive. U Text. U Pay.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Police Officer
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots