State Farm TV Spot, 'The Badge Badger'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of friends goes camping and is enjoying some roasted marshmallows around a campfire when they are suddenly interrupted by a furry mascot. The Badge Badger is there to congratulate one couple on remembering each other's names and give them a badge for the accomplishment, despite the fact that they have been dating for six months. And while the Badge Badger doesn't know if the other couple's home is safe, a State Farm agent also appears to assure them that she has everything under control with her mysterious ability to be two places at once.
- July 11, 2018
- State Farm
- State Farm Home Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots