Major League Baseball TV Commercial, 'Let the Kids Play' Featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rules are rules and everyone has to adhere by them, especially in the game of baseball. Don't flip your bat after a monstrous hit. Respect the jersey that you represent. Don't admire the ball sailing through the air after crushing the opposing pitcher's fastball. You just don't showboat in baseball because it isn't professional. But, enough is enough and it's time to let the kids play. When it's the postseason and everything is on the line, some attitude and flashiness might be the critical pieces needed to become world champions.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Let the Kids Play”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Ken Griffey Jr. ... Athlete, Giancarlo Stanton , Hanley Ramírez , Ronald Acuña Jr. , Yasiel Puig