Cartoon Network TV Spot, 'Stop Bullying, Speak Up: Including Someone Can Make a Difference'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Cartoon Network tells the story of what it's like to be the new kid at school. After sitting alone at lunch, this kid was joined by a new friend who made him feel included, making a huge difference in his school experience.
- October 21, 2018
- Cartoon Network
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- T3 The Think Tank ... Agency, Carrot Creative ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots