YouTube Music TV Spot, 'Open the World of Dua Lipa. It's All Here.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dua Lipa prepares for a show by softly singing the Alicia Keys hit "No One" after a shower. She believes that her success is attributed to the inspiration she got from female artists who paved the way before her. Artists like Nelly Furtado and Pink inspired Dua from a young age, but her ambitious drive pushed her to become a successful pop star with hits like "New Rules" and "IDGAF." If you ever feel that you're not ready to go get what you really want, Dua Lipa wants you to listen to her message (and her music) in the YouTube Music App and find some inspiration of your own.
- October 09, 2018
- YouTube Music
- YouTube Music App
- “It's All Here”
- Songs - Add
- Fallin' - Alicia Keys, Last Dance - Dua Lipa, Electricity (Feat. Diplo & Mark Ronson) - Silk City, Dua Lipa, Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa, Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) - Aicia Keys, Be the One - Dua Lipa, New Rules - Dua Lipa, Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys, No One - Alicia Keys
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots