Reelz Channel TV Spot, 'Real Lives. Real Stories. Real Celebrities'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the water cooler, a fellow employee notices that Larry has a new scruffy looking assistant. Larry says that by watching Reelz, he learned that Robin Williams hired homeless people to be extras on his set and decided to follow Robin's lead.
- September 12, 2018
- Reelz Channel
- Reelz Channel Reelz
- “Real Lives. Real Stories. Real Celebrities.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots