Verizon Innovative Learning TV Spot, 'Helping Students & Teachers Achieve'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Verizon and its Innovative Learning department is helping change the trend of underfunded schools by providing them with tablets that can help students learn. With the technology and a partnered curriculum, Verizon says it can change the way the kids learn. The communications company hopes to help 2 million more students by the year 2021. Students at Chilhowee and Neil Armstrong middle schools express their gratitude and say that the technology changed their lives and perspectives.
- “That's humanability”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots