Popeyes TV Spot, 'Never Rush Gators and Making Chicken'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There are two things Louisianans never rush: gators and making chicken. That's why two men bring their golf cart to a stop in the middle of Audubon Park to let a gator slowly creep across their path, and also why Popeyes says it marinates its chicken for 12 hours. For a limited time, the restaurant is offering four pieces of chicken for $5.
- August 27, 2018
- Popeyes 4-Piece Chicken
- “Love That Chicken From Popeyes”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Deidrie Henry ... Actor/Actress, Jamison Webb ... Golfer in striped shirt, Paull Walia ... Golfer in light blue
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots