Verizon TV Commercial, 'Hurricane Irma'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As part of the Verizon Crisis Response Team, Sergei Mislevy heads into Kissimmee, Florida before Hurricane Irma hits. This allows them to truck in thousands of gallons of fuel in case local resources are compromised and work on site with first responders.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Best for a Good Reason.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency