Heinz Ketchup TV Spot, 'Drawings'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Heinz anonymously asked people from all over the world to draw ketchup, they all ended up drawing a bottle with a Heinz label on it. The drawings indicate that whenever people are in need of ketchup, "it has to be" Heinz.
- July 25, 2022
- Heinz Ketchup
- Heinz Ketchup Tomato Ketchup
- “It Has to Be Heinz”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Rethink ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots