Heinz Ketchup Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Wiener Stampede'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Just when you thought nothing was cuter than a dachshund in a hot dog bun costume, Heinz brings a whole stampede of them. For Super Bowl 50, Heinz incorporates Harry Nilsson's ballad, "Without You," setting the mood as wiener dogs run through a field to #MeetTheKetchups: humans dressed in Heinz ketchup and mustard bottle costumes.
iSpot Review - February 8, 2016The Heinz "Weiner Stampede" commercial featuring a group of costumed dachshunds aired in the 3rd quarter of the game, earning 7th place among top performing commercials on game-day. The ketchup brand generated over 460K organic views and over 131K social actions.
- Heinz Ketchup
- Heinz Ketchup Tomato Ketchup, Heinz Ketchup Yellow Mustard, Heinz Ketchup Organic Tomato Ketchup, Heinz Ketchup Tomato Ketchup With Sriracha, Heinz Ketchup BBQ Sauce
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DAVID Agency ... Agency, Cramer-Krasselt ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots