Garden of Life Women's Probiotics TV Spot, 'Be a More Regular Human: Healthy PH'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Garden of Life understands that being a human can be hard, especially if you're a woman who's having bowel movement trouble. Luckily, the supplement brand says its Dr. Formulated Women's Daily Care Probiotics contain 50 billion probiotics to help you, well... poop. Yes they said it. After all, it IS 2022. Garden of Life also claims its Women's Daily Care Probiotics can help users maintain healthy PH and yeast levels.
- July 15, 2022
- Garden of Life
- Garden of Life Women's Probiotics 50 Billion, Garden of Life Once Daily Mens Dr. Formulated Probiotics, Garden of Life Critical Care 80 Billion CFU
- “The No. 1 Probiotic That Helps Women No. 2”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Whole Foods Market
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots