Garden of Life Women's Probiotics TV Spot, 'Be a More Regular Human'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Garden of Life knows that being a human can be hard, especially when you are a woman who struggles to relieve yourself in the bathroom. That struggle is why Garden of Life created its line of probiotics to help women "be a more regular human" although they would prefer if you just said poop. Now that it's 2021, these women call for the normalization of accepting that women have to go number two as well. Garden of Life women's probiotics can be found anywhere vitamins are sold.
- July 05, 2021
- Garden of Life
- Garden of Life Women's Daily Care 40 Billion CFU, Garden of Life Once Daily Mens Dr. Formulated Probiotics, Garden of Life Critical Care 80 Billion CFU
- “The No. 1 Probiotic That Helps Women No. 2”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots