Jeep TV Spot, 'Jurassic World Dominion: Dinosaurs in Our World' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
One morning, a man walks outside to find a newly-hatched Carnotaurus sitting on his front lawn. Although the little reptile frightens his neighbors and poses a possible threat to his life, he opts to keep it as a pet. He and the dinosaur hop into their Jeep Wrangler 4xe and set off for the road. They cruise around town, and the prehistoric animal happily sticks his head out the window like a dog. On a long road trip, the man uses the SUV's all-electric mode for a quieter ride so the dino can sleep. They reach their destination, but the two find themselves in trouble when a larger Carnotaurus attacks their campsite. Jeep says its electrified vehicles are charged for any adventure, even if it is as chaotic as the plot of "Jurassic World Dominion."
- June 24, 2022
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe, Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Universal Pictures Jurassic World Dominion
- “There's Only One”
- Jurassic World Dominion
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Highdive Advertising ... Creative Agency, Reverie Content ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots