Marshalls TV Spot, 'That Catch' Song by Jimmy Dub
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a girl hits a fly ball at this little league game, a mother knows it's her time to shine. She passes her toddler to a nearby parent, stands from her seat in the bleachers and reaches up to catch the ball with her bare hands. While her unusually long arms are most likely what allowed her to make the extraordinary catch, this self-proclaimed "regular" mom says her stylish top from Marshalls is what did it. The retailer boasts that anything can happen when you shop fabulous brands at its stores.
- April 04, 2022
- “Fabulous Brands. Feel Good Prices.”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Maya Graiff ... Batter, Shelly Bhalla ... Mom, Aaron Takahashi ... Sleeping spectator, Efrain Gomez ... Dad, Robert Covarrubias ... Spectator using cellphone
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots