Values.com TV Commercial, 'Compliments'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A stressed out and irritable restaurant employee takes customers' orders and answer their questions in a very grumpy manner. He shouts at them and even tells one customer inquiring about the freshness of the chicken, "chicken's fresh, I killed it myself." Then, one customer gets up and makes him smile when he tells him "great sandwich, thanks." The Foundation For a Better Life reminds us to pass on compliments to one another.
- The Foundation for a Better Life
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.