Rockets of Awesome TV Commercial, 'Confident Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rachel Blumenthal from Rockets of Awesome encourages you to use the QR code to visit the company's website and learn more about what it has to offer. She says the brand offers children's apparel manufactured under the company label and is looking to give kids more confidence. Blumenthal states that the apparel is for the weird and quirky kids, while still looking refined so parents feel their kids look stylish.
- Rockets of Awesome
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.