The Wall Street Journal TV Commercial, 'Read Past It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a content-cluttered world, the Wall Street Journal urges you to break free of distractions. It says to read past the hashtags, trolls, memes, gossip and all the social media that might be making your head feel like it's about to explode. After displaying scenes of detonating emojis, magazine stands, and computers, a woman holding a newspaper on a peaceful street corner appears. The publisher claims no one ever did anything big by reading small.
- The Wall Street Journal
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Read Yourself Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- m/SIX ... Media Agency