The Wall Street Journal TV Commercial, 'Read Yourself Better'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a smartphone-distracted world, The Wall Street Journal urges you to read past the millions of stories uploaded each day. The publisher wants you to see through all of the overwhelming emojis, endless memes and social media that might be making your head feel like it could explode into a burst of colorful paint.
- The Wall Street Journal
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Read Yourself Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.