GEICO Renters Insurance TV Spot, 'A Mime Helps with the Chores'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two guys were looking for a new roommate. One wanted a super quiet addition. The other wanted someone who would help with the chores and the cleaning. What they didn't expect was to have a very helpful mime move in. He'll sweep all day with his imaginary broom and his only issue is that he sometimes gets trapped in an invisible room. The roommates couldn't agree on what they wanted from a roommate so this is now their life. Luckily, they could agree on using GEICO for renter's insurance. Too bad it can't insure them against bad roommates.
- November 05, 2019
- GEICO Renters Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots