Summer's Eve TV Commercial, 'The Elephant in the Bathroom: No Baby Powder Spray'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Summer's Eve says there is an elephant in every woman's bathroom because no one talks about feminine hygiene. But the feminine hygiene company asks that you give it one week of showers to prove that its cleansing products help balance pH and keep you feeling fresh.
- Summer's Eve
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash, Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash Delicate Blossom, Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths Sheer Floral, Summer's Eve Fragrance Free Cleansing Cloths
- “Find Your Fresh”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency