Verizon TV Spot, 'Black Friday: Disney+, Galaxy S10e & Galaxy Watch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There's something about Disney movies that makes people watch them over and over again. Verizon wants to help you do that by offering a year of free Disney+ when you switch to one of its Unlimited plans. To put a Black Friday cherry on top of the deal, it is also offering a free Samsung Galaxy S10e and Galaxy Watch when you switch.
- November 28, 2019
- “America's Most Reliable Network”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Black Friday , Holidays
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots