H&R Block TV Spot, 'No Brainer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman asks a group of people if they would rather save at least $10 with H&R Block Online or pay more with TurboTax. The group looks up at the wall to see which choice they want and unanimously begin to scoot underneath the H&R Block option. Another woman excitedly scuttles from offscreen to join the group, and the first woman claims the choice is a no-brainer.
- December 29, 2019
- H&R Block
- H&R Block Online
- Save at least $10 with H&R Block Online compared to standard TurboTax products.
- “It's Better With Block”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Chelsea Carbaugh ... woman, David Pressman ... Man in orange shirt, Eman Esfandi ... customer, Micah Bijon ... Customer, Stacie Greenwell ... woman with orange blouse and white cardigan, Thom Rivera ... Guy with the beard
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots