The Shelter Pet Project TV Commercial, 'Prince'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cat named Prince admits he doesn't want to live in a palace but he would love a family to take him in and give him a cardboard box and some tuna. He even says you could change his name so he's the cat "formerly known as Prince." People looking to adopt a pet can search for their new furry companion at The Shelter Pet Project.
- The Shelter Pet Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add