The Shelter Pet Project TV Commercial, 'Adopt Pure Love: Rachel Bloom PSA'
The Shelter Pet Project says that when a shelter pet is adopted, the owners learn about all of their traits. Rachel finds out that her dog Wiley is an hide-and-seek expert, philosopher and a great scene partner. The organization knows that no matter what traits they have, they're all pure love.
- The Shelter Pet Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment