The Home Depot TV Spot, 'DIY and the Right Tools'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When you're attempting to DIY, The Home Depot says that you need all the right tools. However, the tools you'll rely on aren't just hammers and saws with all of the tools that Home Depot has to offer. Searching with images or renting tools? Those are both tools. Same-day delivery? The company calls that a power tool. The Home Depot assures that this is doing like never before.
- June 18, 2021
- The Home Depot
- The Home Depot App, Makita 7-1/4in 15.0AMP 5800RPM Circular Saw, Makita LXT Cordless Chain Saws, Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact Drill/Driver, OSP Home Furnishings Davis Linen Fabric Arm Chair
- “How Doers Get More Done.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- Jack Perry ... Guy in green shirt with power drill, Jason Weiss ... Man with chainsaw, Josh Lucas ... Voice Over
- Carat ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots