Salesforce Customer 360 TV Commercial, 'Bethtub'
While working in her "Bethtub" so that she can fully dedicate her focus to her customer Beth, Nisha is unfortunately interrupted by her husband with a mouthful of toothpaste, apologetically explaining that he has to spit. Fed up with these kinds of interruptions, she is kindly given some peace and quiet by the Salesforce mascot Astro, who magically launches the bathtub out the window and into a serene, blissfully interruption-free lake... much like how Salesforce Customer 360 allows clients a single, focused view of their customers.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Salesforce Customer 360
- “Succeed From Anywhere”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment