Lyft TV Commercial, 'Nope/Yep'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man sitting in traffic has had enough. He puts his car in reverse and gets out of his traffic situation. He skillfully maneuvers backwards into oncoming traffic saying nope to every accident, gas station back up and car dealerships all the way back to his house where he hails a ride from Lyft on his phone. In the Lyft, his nopes change into yeps for music, completed deals and good times,.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Lyft App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jeff Pride ... Officer with radar gun, Nicole Pettis ... Police officer
- Digitas ... Media Agency