Amazon Echo TV Commercial, 'Practice Hours'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a young girl storms into the house, her mother asks if her soccer team won their game. Instead of answering the question, the girl runs to her room in what seems to be despair for a lost game. Fast forward to the dusky morning hours and the mother asks Alexa what time it is when she hears a thudding noise outside. Peering out the window, she spies her daughter diligently practicing her kicks at 4:40 a.m. With a knowing smile, the mother asks Alexa to turn on the light in the backyard to ensure her daughter can practice to her heart's content.
- Amazon Echo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency