Altice USA TV Spot, 'Enough, Walter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of adults in futuristic outfits sit around a banquet table and discuss how their food is cooked with a 300-year old method called "flambé," as explained to them by a hologram of a chef. A robotic waiter glitches and takes away a guest's food before he's ready. The hostess laughs off the gaffe, saying that the waiter is an older model. Altice says that no one knows how we'll share recipes in the future but that it maintains its position at the forefront of technology so that it will be there to help.
- April 06, 2019
- Altice USA
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots