Michelob ULTRA TV Commercial, 'Artificial Devices: Misunderstanding'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Three smart devices sit at a bar as one gives a reminder that its owner has a run. This incites a chain reaction of misunderstanding voice commands from each of the smart devices, ultimately leading each of them to call three separate people. Michelob thinks there are enough artificial things in the world, intelligence or otherwise, and encourages you to drink its ULTRA as it is said to be made without artificial colors or flavors.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Michelob ULTRA
- “Superior Light Beer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.