Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'The Board'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Doug and LiMu Emu are spending a late night in the office, trying to crack the case of what connects a seemingly random group of people. With some apparent encouragement from LiMu, Doug realizes that nothing connects them, as they're all totally different people who would benefit from Liberty Mutual's customized car insurance. Suddenly, LiMu violently vomits all the junk he's been eating out of his desk, which clearly shows he agrees with Doug.
- February 28, 2019
- Liberty Mutual
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- LiMu Emu
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots