Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'Dealership'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
LiMu Emu and Doug are a dynamic cop duo patrolling the city streets in a bright yellow classic car. But rather than keeping an eye on crime, the two are concerned about a civilian purchasing a new car. They awkwardly run toward the woman while a catchy cop tune plays because they need to explain that switching to Liberty Mutual Car Insurance could save the woman a lot of money. But they didn't expect the woman to say that she already knows this since she's been a Liberty Mutual customer for years. Cue another awkward run back to the car.
- February 28, 2019
- Liberty Mutual
- Liberty Mutual Car Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- LiMu Emu
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots