K9 Advantix II TV Commercial, 'Campfire'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of dogs gather around a campfire. While most dogs whine, a puppy asks why. He says the great outdoors is supposed to be fun. Some of the dogs explain their fear of fleas, ticks and mosquitos being in the great outdoors. One dog calls the group "scardey cats" and explains they all have K9 Advantix II so they don't need to worry because it can kill and repel all three.
- K9 Advantix II
- K9 Advantix II Extra Large Dog, K9 Advantix II Large Dog, K9 Advantix II Small Dog
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- AgencyRx LLC ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency