Frontline Gold TV Spot, 'Doesn't Quit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dogs don't often give up, and Frontline wants consumers to believe that its Frontline Gold product will not give up either. As a dog relentlessly tries to walk across a bridge with a stick that is too wide to let him get through, Frontline says its Gold formula will prevent flea and tick infestations on your dog for 30 days. The pet finally turns sideways to allow both he and the stick across the bridge, where he greets his owner with a lick.
- July 11, 2016
- Frontline Gold
- “Go for the Gold”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wunderman Thompson Health ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots