The Shelter Pet Project TV Commercial, 'Ahnya & Lucky'
Ahnya is a young girl who has been diagnosed with Asperger's, a condition which has made it difficult for her to effectively socialize and communicate with others. Her mother explains that before they adopted "Lucky" into their family, Ahnya would suffer from anxiety in certain situations. With the superhero cat now in Ahnya's life, she says the deep, heartful connection the two share allows her to feel calm and positive. The Shelter Pet Project invites viewers to visit their website to learn about more wonderful stories involving pet adoptions.
- The Shelter Pet Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Adopt Pure Love”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment