Ally Bank TV Commercial, 'The Name Is the Idea'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ally Bank asks: if you wouldn't trust a two-star sushi restaurant, the first plumber on the list or a two-star mechanic, why would you stay with a bank that doesn't treat you right? Ally encourages you to ask your friends and co-workers where to bank, confident that they will send you to one of its locations. It says it's not just a bank -- its an ally.
- Ally Bank
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Do It Right”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jevin Smith ... Guy with glasses in grey sweater, Mikul Robins ... Mechanic, Becca Bell ... Babysitter, Don Estill ... Guy in glasses with purple sweater, Jane Kim ... Teller with glasses in pink, Kaycee Campbell ... Woman in green jacket, Kyndal M. Hairston ... Guy playing ping pong, Michael J. Sielaff ... Plumber, Nicole Bunton ... Blonde girl with babysitter