Amazon Web Services TV Commercial, 'Next Gen Stats: Bears Touchdown'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon Web Services analyzes a 50-yard pass from Mitchell Trubisky to Taylor Gabriel. With the analytics, the pass was said to have a 25 percent chance of being completed, which led to a Chicago Bears a touchdown.
- Amazon Web Services
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Chicago Bears , Holton Hill , Mitch Trubisky , Taylor Gabriel
- Initiative ... Media Agency