DIRECTV TV Spot, 'The Settlers: Privacy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Even though the mother expresses her longing for DirecTV to her husband, he reminds her that they are settlers. The Settlers spend their time churning butter, studying, dusting and reading the newspaper throughout their naturally lit home.They settle for simple things in life: drab clothing, homemade haircuts and wires. Without wires, cousin Tobias woudn't have the privacy of a hanging shower curtain to scrub his dirty legs with a brush in a steaming tub.
- January 25, 2016
- DIRECTV Broadcast Satellite Service
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Golden Bachelder ... Older son (churning butter), Eddy Rice ... Cousin Tobias, Rowan Smyth ... Younger son
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency, iCrossing ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots