NHTSA TV Spot, 'Famous Last Words'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Loved ones of the late Hannah wear somber expressions as they gather around her casket. Her father delivers a eulogy, describing her as having been an eager little girl who skipped crawling entirely. Interspersed with footage from her funeral, the cause of her death is revealed as a police officer inspects a car crash site and find a bedazzled phone in the wreckage. She was texting and driving and sent her friend an acronym that she will forever be remembered by as it is engraved in her headstone: "Smh."
- April 03, 2017
- “If You Text and Drive, Your Next Message Might Be Your Last”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots