Sprint LTE Plus TV Spot, 'Faster Network at Half the Price: Colorful Balls'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this imitation of a recent Verizon commercial, Sprint calls out its competitor. Sprint claims that Verizon left out one big detail in its representation using colorful balls: Sprint LTE Plus network delivers faster download speeds than T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon. The yellow balls representing Sprint's LTE Plus network race down a ramp ahead of the others. Suddenly, the ramp visual is slashed in half by a man who is dressed as a samurai and wielding a sword, not so subtly showing us that by switching to Sprint we can save up to half on most carrier rates. Sprint says, "Nice try Verizon."
- January 24, 2016
- Sprint LTE Plus
- Switch to Sprint and save 50 percent on most national carrier rates
- “Better. For Less.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots