Michelob Ultra TV Spot, 'Get Up' Song by James Brown
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Michelob gives a shout out to people who go the extra mile. The people who wake up when it's still dark. The people who workout before and after work, swimming, biking and running stairs. As James Brown's "Get Up" plays, Michelob suggests Michelob Ultra, which has 2.6 carbs and 95 calories as the perfect beer for the people who live such disciplined lifestyles.
- February 11, 2016
- Michelob ULTRA
- Actors - Add
- Julien Marlon ... Guy who wakes up and goes about his day, Carly Anderson ... girl in bed, Joe Locicero ... guy in tank top and in all black, Nick Denbeigh ... Weight lifter in blue hoodie
- Catherine Finkenstaedt ... Production, Jeremy Barrett ... Production, Karen Chen ... Producer
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency, Draftline ... Media Agency, Wondros ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots