General Mills TV Spot, 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Who Took the Decals?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A boy dressed as Poe Dameron from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" walks into his sister's bedroom. She is dressed as Rey. With a box of Cheerios in his hands, he asks her if she took the "Star Wars" glow in the dark decal that was supposed to be a special prize in the cereal box again. She giggles and says she did not, but her brother taps the light switch to reveal her walls are plastered with the decals. She cracks up and falls back on her bed.
- January 04, 2016
- General Mills
- Cheerios Multi Grain, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios Original, Lucasfilm Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens, Cookie Crisp
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Publicis ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots