DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket TV Spot, 'Peyton on Sunday Mornings: In a Park'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Replacing the lyrics to his song with The Commodores, "Easy," Lionel Richie sings about "Peyton on Sunday Mornings" while playing a piano in the park. Just across the grass, retired NFL player Peyton Manning (wearing a bathrobe) takes a seat next to an older gentleman on a park bench. After informing the gentleman that he can watch football Sunday games live from any device using DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket, he is given a few words of wisdom: work as long as you can. The man explains that ever since he retired, he just sits on the park bench watching nothing. Looking slightly defeated, Peyton thanks him for the advice.
- July 29, 2016
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Available At
- AT&T Wireless
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots