Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'The Jingle Sessions: Deductible Duet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While on a tour bus, Peyton Manning and Brad Paisley work on the lyrics for their next hit song. Peyton suggests Brad sings about Nationwide's vanishing deductible. Brad tries to sing Peyton's lyrics, which don't rhyme at all. The former NFL quarterback thinks Brad's key is off and tells him to sing in a higher key. After an adjustment, Peyton thinks the song sounds great.
- November 03, 2018
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is on Your Side”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots