Fruit of the Loom Breathable Underwear TV Spot, 'Wind Tunnel'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's only fitting that Fruit of the Loom's Breathable Underwear has a cool name considering that it was tested in a wind tunnel. After throwing out a few names and getting a few suggestions from other workers in the office, the building janitor throws his input on calling it what it is, breathable underwear. He is promptly ignored until a viable option, "Breezy fo' Sheezy" is selected. Well, not really, it turns out the janitor had the right idea all along.
- May 22, 2016
- Fruit of the Loom
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jeremy S. Walker ... man in blue tie, Brian Stepanek ... Janitor, Carolyn Hennesy ... red head woman, Casey Feigh ... guy wearing glasses
- TRG ... Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots