Target TV Spot, 'Big Selfie: Top Toy Brands'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hosting live from the red carpet, Ginger Breadington introduces the cast of this Thursday's toy deal at Target, which includes characters from the film "Trolls," My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Barbie. After Siri successfully captures all of them in a selfie taken on Breadington's iPhone, he labels it #SquadGoals before posting it on social media. For a limited time, customers can save up to 20 percent off on top toy brands at Target.
- December 21, 2016
- 20% off top toy brands (expires: 12/22/2016)
- “Expect More. Pay Less.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Deutsch ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots