Toys R Us TV Spot, 'Barbie and Ken'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Barbie and Ken are driving around the 45,000 square foot Toys R Us store in a hot pink barbie car, and they are definitely not lost. Ken just needs to get his bearings -- even though it's the third time they've passed those LEGO space guys and Barbie's never seen that giant Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle before. They see Batman and Barbie urges Ken to get directions from him. But, no way. Ken is not asking Batman for directions.
- October 18, 2015
- Toys R Us
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots